Juris Planet is a platform that aims to highlight the core causes of contemporary social and political conflicts, both local and worldwide, and promote ideas for their peaceful and sustainable resolution.
Aims and Objectives
Juris Planet is a platform working on:
- Introducing new standards by developing writing and research skills among undergrad law students.
- Establishing a research platform for our lawyers and law students, where they can polish their skills by working along with renowned lawyers, academics and journalists.
- Minimizing the gap between theoretical and practical law by introducing new technological methods. Connecting law with other disciplines to explore the field more creatively.
This platform also encourages policy initiatives, reform processes, institutional responsiveness and substantial measures to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the people. It also endeavors for institutional development, capacity building, good governance and human resource development.
Juris Planet aims to design and lead advocacy campaigns on a range of issues pertaining to Pakistani state, community and society.
JP promotes research and analyses on domestic and international affairs of strategic importance by:
- Developing academic & research database, collection of books, research articles, national security archives, conference proceedings, seminar reports, policy briefs, concept notes and opinion articles etc
- Disseminating knowledge & information management through a variety of available resources including print, electronic and other mediums, except when any contractual obligations require otherwise.
- Enabling the researcher and scholars to produce articles, reports, studies and books
- Introducing contemporary and emerging discourses on developments
ChariTree – One Person, One Tree
The ChariTree Foundation – Pakistan is a people’s Environmental Education project by JurisPlanet.
The simple goal of The ChariTree Foundation – Pakistan is to give as many people as we can a tree of their own, in an effort to support environmental education for all.
We teach people how to plant a tree and help the planet by creating and supporting tree planting projects designed to benefit all living beings.It’s about teaching the importance of reforestation, sustainability and caring for something beyond ourselves all while giving people the opportunity to get outside and connect with nature.
CPR – CENTER FOR PEACE AND RECONCILIATION
Center for Peace and Reconciliation is an autonomous, multidisciplinary and non-partisan institution established in April 2017. It aims to highlight core causes which led to increase in social and political conflicts both local and worldwide. It focuses primarily on the rise of violent extremism and militancy in South Asia with a purpose to discern the possible recommendations to overcome it.
As a policy research Center and interactive forum, CPR aims to stimulate discussion, deliberation and debate on cross cutting issues which result in conflict and violence at national, regional and international level. Research studies and opinion papers, seminars and workshops, advocacy and consultancy are the major instruments employed by CPR to provide a framework for professional expertise, doctrinal wisdom and vision that is indispensable for decision-making and policy formulation. More Details